Career and Employment
At BES we emphasize that continuous learning is fundamental to being an outstanding educator. We are dedicated to recruiting educators who are not only focused on helping students reach their full potential but also actively strive to improve themselves. Committing to your own professional development is essential to excelling as an educator, serving as a knowledgeable mentor, and setting as a positive model for students. Your enthusiasm for ongoing learning and professional development is what will contribute to your success as a valued member of our team of educators dedicated to learning and growth.
BES continuously looks for competent educators to join our academic program. As our institution expands, new positions may become available at the beginning of each semester. If you are interested in applying to work with us, please send your resume, cover letter, and List of References via E-mail.
Please specify in your cover letter the position(s) you are interested in applying for.
The positions for which we are consistently accepting applications are:
1. Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher (GK)
2. Elementary Homeroom Teacher (G1-G5)
3. Specialty (Music, Art, P.E., Coding, Spanish, Chinese, Korean History) Teacher
4. Middle Grade Core Subject / Homeroom Teacher (G6-G8)
We seek for teachers who meet the minimum teaching requirements:
- Minimum of two years teaching experience in an accredited institution
- Valid teaching certification issued from an accredited teacher education program
- A clear criminal record check
Head of School
Ms. Jennifer Lee